Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tribeca Open Artists Studio Tour 2012!

It's that time of year again! Spring is in the air!
Mark your calendars for TOAST, the last weekend in April:
I am participating Friday, Saturday and Sunday but not Monday.
When: Friday, April 27, 6-9 pm, Saturday, April 28, 1-6 pm, Sunday, April 29, 1-6 pm
Where: my studio, 368 Broadway, Suite 307, third floor, between Franklin and White Streets.
How: near most subway lines (6, N, R, Q, A, C, E, M, Z, 1, 2, 3)
Why: It's free and you get a peek into the artists studios and see their latest work!

Please spread the word!
Kid friendly!
Check out my website to see my latest work:
http://natashart.com
Here are a few images of recent work from different series. The first three are Untitled Scribble Drawing and Collage, sort of slelf-portraits and the last is an image of two of my dolls.
To see the whole image click on it!

No comments: